Sleeper's Tomb was introduced on November 29th, 2019, as the Tier 10.5 progression zone. It includes new spells for all classes, new weapons, armor and accessories, and quests. Entering Sleeper's Tomb requires each toon to have completed Tier 10, and have a minimum of 3 pieces of equipped Ultimate Armor from the previous progression zone, Sunderock Springs. Sleeper's Tomb was the first zone designed and primarily executed by Rent, an EZ Server GM.
Sleeper's Tomb includes a variety of bosses, including a few fights that require more coordination than usual for EZ Server, to be successful. There are a total of 10 bosses in Sleeper's Tomb, but only 4 of them are always up, Abyxcos, Last Stop, and 2 of the 4 Warders. The remaining bosses are triggered by killing random trash, or specific bosses.
There is no progression yet attached to Sleeper's Tomb. While there are quests for some very desirable items, it's not believed that Sleeper's Tomb will be required to go from Tier 10 to Tier 11, when that is released.
- Charming Rose's (common)
- Glowing Sun Shard (ultra rare)
- Gemstone of the Ages (rare)
- T1-T10 essence (common)
- Essence of Frozen Shadow I-IV (rare)
- Essence of Frozen Shadow V-VII (very rare)
- Master Essence of Frozen Shadow (very rare)
- Stone of Heroic Resistance XV (common) - XX (ultra rare)
- Essence of Norrath (uncommon)
- Cratos, Blade Of The Orcish Plaguebringer
- The Spider's Eye's Are Upon You
- Retribution's Edge
- Bruce Dickinson's Cowbell Mallet
- Hardened Escutcheon of Kerafyrm
- Sleeper's Edge Hacker
- Sleeper's Edge Slasher
- Sleeper's Blunt Force
- Sleeper's Burnt Basher
- Sleeper's Hands
- Sleeper's Point Dagger
- Portal Ring to Lower Guk
- Visage of the Powerslave - ( WAR - PAL - SHD ) only
- Zeixhi-Kar's Finger Adornment
Kill the Pests! is a quest handed out by Collector of Annoying Beings at the zone in area. It requires you to kill 4326 Pestering Annoyances a small wyvern model NPC that spawn throughout the zone. This quest awards Wings of the Angel
Ultimate Charm V4 is a quest handed out by Siconix the Cluckster at the zone in area. It requires the collection of a total of 350 random drop Charming Roses, 70 in 5 different colors. This quest awards Ultimate Charm V4
Spells do not drop in Sleeper's Tomb, they are crafted using dropped components. See spell crafting guide for information on components, and recipes for combines.