Cazic Thule (P2) is the third progression zone you enter after you reach level 70. Here you will upgrade the armor you received in Qvic by putting unaugged Qvic armor into your magic box along with patterns you receive in this zone to make your Cazic Thule armor. The armor patterns drop randomly from any mob in the zone, and are divided into four categories, "plate", "cloth", "leather", and "chain". You need to use the appropriate type of pattern for your class to craft the new armor. The bosses also drop optional(P3) upgrades that can help you break into Plane of Dragons
- Loot armor patterns
- Combine armor patterns for your class type with your unaugged Qvic armor to create Cazic Thule armor
- Essence of Cazic Thule
- Angry Nerds Revenge of Insults II (rare)
- Armor patterns (rare drop from any mob)
- Armor patterns rk II (common drop from bosses)
- Gemstone of the Ages (ultra-rare drop from any mob)
- Rainbow Crystals (ultra-rare drop from any mob)
- Stone of Impatience (ultra-rare drop from any mob)
- Note: Armor patterns rk II are optional upgrades which you can combine to improve your Cazic Thule armor. You do not need these to craft the next tier's gear in the Plane of Dragons.
Click expand to see the spell drops for this zone.