Alternate Advancement experience in EZServer, after achieving level 70 and maxing out your AA Abilities, is used primarily for advancing the Ring of the Ages and Mask of Experience. In the very late stages of the game, once the Ring of the Ages has been maxed to level 1000, some players create an Earring of the Ages, but it is very expensive to upgrade.
Things to know
- EZServer does not penalize group experience (i.e. solo experience is the same as group or raid experience) - so when possible, GROUP YOUR CHARACTERS
- Raid experience is greater than group experience - so, even if you are only playing one or two players, CREATE A RAID FOR THEM, they will gain more experience
You can turn in two Minor Rainbow Crystals to the Miner for a chance to make a Greater Rainbow Crystal - or two Lesser Rainbow Crystals for a chance to make a Major Rainbow Crystal. The chance of success is approximately 33%. If you fail the turnin, you receive one of the two original crystals back. In theory, in the long run you will get ~17% more AAxp by gambling with the Miner. However, it can really hurt to lose the AAs in the short run, especially early in the game.
- Minor Rainbow Crystal 2,000 AA's
- Lesser Rainbow Crystal 4,000 AA's
- Greater Rainbow Crystal 10,000 AA's
- Major Rainbow Crystal 20,000 AA's
Mask of Experience
- Mask of Experience Bonus experience modifier 1-1000%
Easy Experience Reward Item
- Easy Experience v1 (Reward Item) 250 Credits - 250% xp bonus
- Easy Experience v2 (Reward Item) 500 Credits - 500% xp bonus
- Easy Experience v3 (Reward Item) 1000 Credits - 1000% xp bonus