From EZ Server Wiki
Race selection does not matter when creating a warrior, since your stats will all be at the maximum very early in the game. You may want to consider size of race, since short or tall races can sometimes have a harder time maneuvering.
- Epic 3.5 - 30%
- Epic 4.0 - 35%
- Epic 4.5 - 35%
- Epic 5.0 - 40%
- Epic 5.5 - 40%
- Epic 6.0 - 45%
- Epic 7.0 - 50%
- Epic 8.0 - 50%
- Epic 9.0 - 50%
The epics also have an aggro multiplying effect, which allows the warrior to more easily keep aggro.
- Bashful Crustaceans' Rebuttal (Riposte every attack for 12 seconds, cooldown 5 minutes)
- Bashful Crustaceans' Angerbomb (PBAE 50,000 Hate, 2,500dmg, cooldown 4 seconds)
- Spirit of the Ninja (Instantly removes all aggro, good for pulling)
- Scepter of Time (Non-directional pulling item, long range)
- Warrior Class Augment 3.0 is the preferred pulling item by many. Same click effect as the Scepter of Time without the 1 second cooldown.
All you need to do is run your warrior through a second line of epics, and throw it in your offhand. RoF2 client will allow you to click this from inside a bag.